Saturday, August 21, 2010

jeanielo - Lucky Owl Wedding Cake Topper

Custom Wedding Cake Topper

Lucky Owl



Purple and Green wedding color



Bride is green has purple eyes and nose
green long eyelash




Groom is purple has big green eyes and rounded
with purple
and silver crystal and glitter






All are hand painted and embellish
with crystal and glitter




I made this with attention and lot care in every details



This is wedding cake topper and double function
as salt or pepper shaker after your wedding




I have create a ceramic tray




A ceramic heart tray and put a ring



this tray is not include in the set and
if you interest can contact me



I also have Unpainted Lucky Owl and tray
if you would like to create in your own art piece
can contact me anytime ...


4 comments: