Monday, February 1, 2010

Angela - Wedding Cake Topper



Wedding Cake Topper / S&P Shaker

Bride and Groom




Custom wedding cake topper that look like to you













Information provided:


My fiance is Czech and I am Vietnamese,
so I would like a mixed pair of shakers to reflect our different heritages

He just needs rectangular glasses, light beard, a small silver hoop earring on his left ear,
and a silver wedding band on his left hand. The clothes are perfect.
I like the bride from M0014. Her dress needs to be red with gold accents
and crystal or pearls. I like the dress design on M0014, except it needs to have a collar
so that it resembles a Vietnamese wedding dress. I also want a BIG diamond ring
on her left hand.



Hand painted and sealed with a protective glossy finish




Each added sparking crystal and acrylic

embellishment by hand
Carefully handcrafted with love and lots care




Measurement:

Tall 2.7 inch.
Width 1.3 inch.
Weight 1 pair 55 gram.






You can see every angles of Bride and Groom
























I have unpainted salt pepper shaker please

for D I Y project





No comments:

Post a Comment