Monday, February 15, 2010

Sami - Wedding Cake Topper

Custom Wedding Cake Topper




Custom cake topper that look like you



Information provided

The Bride has dark brown hair, and blue/gray eyes. I have pale/pink skin (Caucasian).

I will be wearing this dress in ivory :
It has a corset back and a chapel train. I will be wearing a three stand pearl necklace, and a three strand pearl bracelet with chandelier earrings. My hair will be just as it is in the photo below, except a smaller bump (I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's very curly at the bottom).

Alex has hazel eyes and brown hair with a darker complexion than I have. It is usually messy, although he likes to spike it up in the front! He will be wearing a black two-button tux with black patterns on the vest, and an ivory shirt. He will have cufflinks with his initials (A & M).



Made out from ceramic high fired in to a temperature of

1,250 degrees so the figure is very strength and durable



Hand painted and sealed with a protective glossy finish



Each added sparking crystal and acrylic embellishment by hand
Everything is carefully handcrafted with love and lots care



















You can see every angles of Bride and Groom











































I have unpainted salt pepper shaker please
for D I Y project


No comments:

Post a Comment