Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carleysue - Wedding Cake Topper



Custom Wedding Cake Topper

that look like you



Custom made that look like you



Information provided:
Bride
I have blonde hair ( I love how you do the bride with gold hair.)
Greenish Blue eyes
My hair is long and I want it to look like my hair is down on the topper
I am caucasian, my skin tone is not pale, but not really tan either. Just a natural light tan.
I am wearing a pouf veil that will be as long as my hair so if you could attach a little poufy veil that would be amazing.
I want to send you a picture of my gown so you can make it look like it. You've done an amazing job on some of the ones I saw on your blog!!!! I am so excited!!!
The dress is champagne colored with lots of beading on top and a sash around the waste.

Groom
Light brown hair (if you could make it golden brown that would be great!!)
Greenish/blue eyes
Same skin tone as me (tan but not overly tan)
Short hair (he gels his hair, not sure how you'd do that on the topper but he definitely does not have a part in his hair like the toppers i've seen.)
He will be wearing a tan suite with a white shirt and a darker tan vest and tie.



Made out from ceramic high fired in to a temperature of
1,250 degrees so the figure is very strength and durable



Hand painted and sealed with a protective glossy finish



Each added sparking crystal and acrylic embellishment by hand
Everything is carefully handcrafted with love and lots care




I have unpainted salt pepper shaker
for D I Y project

No comments:

Post a Comment